Wednesday, October 16, 2013

1 Week And Counting

So far, the babies seem to be doing very well! They're being fed twice a day right now on powdered fry food. This weekend I will be able to start feeding them from the worm culture, which I'm probably more excited about than a normal human should be ;) They're teeny tiny and very cute! I'm really looking forward to watching them grow and see what kinds of colors and patterns develop from this pairing.

I have only had to remove one dead fry so far. It's reassuring that I'm not seeing multiple dead fry at the bottom of the tank each morning. The fry are always active when I check in on them, darting around and checking out random objects in the tank. They also seem curious about me when I'm watching them. They turn their tiny little bodies and look at me like, "Are you my mommy?" And I reply, "why yes, yes I am."

fry watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment